Paese Cosmetics lipstick review

2015-12-29

Well hello there! Long time no see, so today I decided to write a review about one of my favourite lipstick at the moment. I got it for Christmas from my friend and I fell in love with it. It stays on and I love the color! 





Today I am reviewing Paese Cosmetics lipstick in a shade 46. It is a very pretty berry color. The formula is amazing and the color is incredibly pigmented. The texture of this lipstick is very comfortable to wear and it stays on so long! And did I mention that it has argan oil in it? So that's why it is so creamy ( but not so creamy that the color slides along your face) and moisturizing as well. So here is my swatch of this lipstick.


I hope you enjoyed my blog post and if you have any recommendations from Paese Cosmetics, please let me know in the comments below.

6 komentarai

Latest Instagrams

© ASTA DEKONTAITE. Design by Fearne.