MY FAVOURITE OUTFIT RN

2019-05-15


Hi there! I'm back with another post. Today I'm showing my outfit that I'm currently obsessed with. 

Dress - Zara
Belt - Stradivarius
Tights - from a store in Poland, I'm sure they are everywhere right now
Shoes - Stradivarius
Bag - ALDO





8 komentarai

  1. Beautiful look, I loved ♥
    So beautiful!

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Wonderful post 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    https://camdandusler.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Hi, do you test and optimize your blog headlines? If yes, may I ask how your process is?

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. custom iphone cases is your online source for custom custom hard hats,cheap custom hat and designer backpacksand and custom sweatshirts specifically customized with your logo, artwork or slogan

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

  5. I'm definitely saving this post to revisit over the coming weeks! Thank you for sharing!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. I love your fashion sense and style.
    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back. thank you.
    www.rosetinz.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. I love the appearance of that mini-dress from Zara! The pretty print, ruffles around the yoke of the dress, and its airy, swingy design look very pretty. It looks especially fabulous worn with the hosiery and. Stradivarius belt at the waist. Your hair and lipstick also look very pretty. A fabulous outfit. You look beautiful wearing it.

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

LATEST INSTAGRAMS

© ASTA DEKONTAITE. Design by Fearne.